"I am very enthusiastic about joining Edenred and contributing to its development in digital solutions, as well as its ambitions in terms of innovation and geographic expansion. Edenred has many strengths and significant potential for growth. I look forward to working with its teams – who I know are dynamic and committed – so that together we can secure the future success of the Group" commented Bertrand Dumazy, who will take up his position at Edenred in late October at the latest.
Nadra Moussalem, Edenred's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer during the transition period, said: "The arrival of Bertrand Dumazy as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer marks a new chapter in Edenred's history. The Group benefits from strong fundamentals for growth and a solid financial structure. Bertrand brings with him a wealth and variety of experience that will help the Group to create value while continuing to grow. Together with all the other members of the Board, I wish him every success in his new position."
- Consultant at Bain & Company (Paris and Los Angeles)
- Investment Director of BC Partners
- Founder of Constructeo, a collaborative online platform dedicated to project management for the construction industry
- 2002: Head of Marketing and Strategy of Neopost group, a specialist in mail handling and digital communication solutions
- 2005: Chairman and Chief Executive Officer for the Neopost Group in France
- 2008: Chief Financial Officer for the Neopost group
- 2011: Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Deutsch, world leader in high performance connectors
- 2012: Senior Vice-President and CEO of Cromology (formerly Materis Paints) a global player in the decorative paint sector